Tuesday, March 28, 2006

At a loss

I've seen a lot in my short time. I've been fortunate to travel, see things that most people haven't had the opportunity to see. It's usually been good. But sometimes, you have to take the bad with the good - because in all my life I have never seen something like this.

It's a statue of Britanny Spears giving birth. It's just wierd. The link isn't pronographic or anything, so don't worry about that...but it's...I don't really know how to describe it.

The artist is trying to make a statement about abortion in this too. What his statement is, I have no idea. Nor do I really care. I'm having trouble getting past the sculpture.

It's odd.

and disturbing

I have to go now.

3 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous W. McW said...

it's spelled 'Britney'

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Soze said...

Yeah, um, sorry there Whitey.

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous blogger at large said...

Do you know why the movie industry is getting killed? A lack of good, original, fresh content. Do you why you blog is starting to suck? Maybe because you have gotten lazy and now post only once a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home